Friday, August 21, 2009

IQ test... FAIL!

We all know by now that Zoe has an EQ that is almost close to zero. Thus, I've given up. I'm really trying not to be bothered with all the stupid and irresponsible things she does. So one day, I decided to test her IQ instead. Nope, I didn't give her a quiz... coz that's too difficult for her. What I did is, I turned off the socket switch (which is very much visible to the naked eye) for the air conditioner in the living room. I was just wondering if she would really be stupid enough not to figure out that the switch is turned off. And as I have expected and honestly hoped for... she didn't! I saw her once trying to turn it on and she didn't ask me because she might be scared to let me know that the aircon is not working. hahaha!

Last weekend, she had a friend who came over and was complaining that how hot it is in the living room and I heard her tell her friend that the aircon is busted. Then the friend asked, "why is it busted?". I didn't hear her response because I was inside my room but I thought the friend would figure out that the switch is turned off. When I came out that night, I checked on the switch and it's still turned off. I grinned. :)

All together now: "BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER, FLOCK TOGETHER"

The other night, when I came home, I saw her trying to turn on the aircon again and I almost laughed in front of her. And of course she still didn't mention it to me. Well too bad, because if she asked me, I might tell her that the switch is off. MIGHT.

So let me quote Einstein on this... "Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results".

Got it Zoe? Oh forget it! Pffffffft!

No comments:

Post a Comment