Sunday, May 24, 2009

Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Naaah!!!

One night, Zoe was chatting with her sister who is working overseas...  

Zoe:  Denise, do you know where I can buy a Gong? My sister is 
         asking me to buy for her.
Moi:  Gong?  What is that?  Sounds like a musical instrument. 
Zoe:  No, she said it's for mixing spices...
Moi:  I don't know what that is.  Why don't you google it, or ask her to 
         send a picture.
Zoe:  Yeah you're right... okay I'll ask her.

Her sister then sends the picture...

Moi:  That's a Gong?  It looks like a mortar and pestle... heehee
Zoe:  Oh yeah!  It looks like a mortar and pestle.  Stupid sister! 
         hahaha (LOL)
Moi:  Hahaha!  I don't know where you can buy that from 
         though... Chinatown maybe?
Zoe:  I'm gonna tell her that her Gong looks like a mortar and 
         pestle... why the heck does she want it?

While typing eagerly to tell her sister how stupid she thinks her sister is for calling a Mortar and Pestle a "Gong", she stops and looks at me...

Zoe:  How do you spell Mortar and Pestle again?

I wanted to ask her, "where did you study your primary education again?  Coz I'm definitely not sending my kids there. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment