Saturday, July 4, 2009

Guess who's back? "Bestfriend", masseuse and maid in one.

It's weekend and Lucy brought some of her stuff over to our house. Ah-huh! She's definitely planning to stay over which I really don't mind. She still doesn't have a job so Zoe offered her to stay in her room while she's still looking for a job. (At this time, I thought Zoe was actually human enough to be nice to her cousin) A few days later, I had to call in sick from work. So when I finally went out of my room to grab a sandwich from the fridge, I saw Lucy cooking lunch. Then she asked me to join her for lunch and so I did. I asked her how her job hunt is going, how she kills time on a day when she doesn't have a job interview and her friends are at work... We just kept chatting while enjoying the dish she prepared.

Then she told me that she's surprised to find me as a very nice person. Then I asked her why. She said, "Because Zoe always warned me about you and I should always get out of your way when I'm staying at your house". I was surprised but I just laughed it off. I said, " Oh really? Then how come she never did?" Then we just both laughed and of course I told her what her "bestfriend" did before that made me kept my distance from her. The room entry and taking my laptop without permission, moving things around and keeping some of the things in the common area in her room. The weirdest thing is keeping my luggage in the storage cabinet in her room. (WTF!) Lucy told me that Zoe asked her not to use electricity when Zoe is not around. So she doesn't turn on the lights and even the electric fan. According to Zoe, I will get mad if the electricity bill gets a bit more expensive. (ooooh... apparently, I'm so scary) I told Lucy, "Of course that is not true, I'm not like that. She's probably using me as an excuse."

A few days later, lucy is alone in the living room. Again... she kept on talking and talking and talking. She's already complaining to me because the only reason why Zoe's inviting her over is to ask Lucy to give her a massage every night and clean up her bedroom and toilet. Yup! Lucy is very domesticated. She said, she doesn't mind if she would offer to do that every now and then but Zoe is just too demanding. And tells her that since she has no job, she might as well clean for her. I don't know how to react when I heard this, I wanted to laugh but I'm appalled with Zoe's behavior. Would you do that to your "bestfriend"? I wouldn't even do that to my enemy...

No comments:

Post a Comment