Friday, June 12, 2009

Meeting Lucy... the continuation...

To continue from my previous post... I look at my watch and it's already 3AM.  I have to sleep and continue my conversation with Lucy some other time since I still have work in the morning.  I seem to find her amusing, she's not pretentious and despite the fact that she has gone through a lot in life, she still knows and hopes that there's gonna be a light at the end of the tunnel.  She may have had bad experiences with her imperceptive choices in life but it turns out that she's a good person.  A responsible daughter to her parents and a selfless sister to her siblings.  But then again, it's too early to tell if she's real or just making up stories like her bestfriend.  Like they say, birds of the same feathers lie together... I mean fly together... actually that's  "flock" together. hehehe

The next night, she finds me at my usual spot, watching tv in the living room.  She quietly joins me as she noticed that I'm focused on my fave series, House.  When it's finally over, she started to talk.  She was asking me questions and of course I returned the favor.  Zoe comes out of the room but never joined our conversation.  She asked Lucy to help her with something in her room and then Lucy comes out after 15 mins or so to talk again.  Once more, she told me some of the things she's done in the past that she isn't really proud of.  I actually admire her for being honest and I think she deserves a second chance.  It's already past 2AM and I'm still talking to her.  I would have to say that she has given me too much information that I can already write a biography for her...

The next night, I came home and found Zoe alone...  I wonder where Lucy is but I couldn't be bothered to ask, besides, I don't want to hear Zoe's annoying trying-to-be cute voice.  So I guess I'll just take it as Lucy was just a commercial break from this flatmare... 

No comments:

Post a Comment