Monday, September 21, 2009

Time to say goodbye... woohoo!

They say good things come to an end... well, so do bad things. It's time to finally say goodbye... erm... i don't think it would really be a good one, but who cares? Care bears? I'm sooooo glad that I was able to keep my sanity even though I feel like I was trapped in a psychiatric ward with one extreme and incurable patient. Anyways, a few more days to go and I'm finally waking up from this coma and of course that means, this blog will soon be left floating idle in cyber space.

Although I must admit, I will miss those sleepless nights when I write my new posts about her stupidity, evilness and narcissism... and of course, that's one less from the top list of topics of conversations with my friends and colleagues. Yes yes yes, it's gonna be a loss but that's one loss I'm never ever gonna regret. A minute after I get out of this house permanently, I might even forget about her existence already. hahaha!

Anyways, this won't be my last post. Grand finale to come! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh so this blog is closing soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why? are you writing a new blog then?

    ReplyDelete