Thursday, September 10, 2009

Her bestfriend's wedding... but she's not invited...

I was having a lovely dinner with my friend who brought me to a very nice place to celebrate my birthday. We sort of were catching up with each other because it's been quite a while since we had our last lunch or dinner together. Then, another "lost" friend gave me a call that night... and it was lucy. I thought she was gonna ask me if I'm home and if she can drop by at our place. But to my surprise, she said something else. She said she wanted to invite me to her wedding. Wow! That was fast... but of course I'm happy for her and I've met the guy and he seems decent enough. But before I could say anything, she said "But please don't tell Zoe, coz she's not invited." When I heard that phrase, I knew that my next blog will be about it. hahaha.

It's crazy, how can they claim that they're bestfriends but you don't invite them to your wedding? It's funny but sad at the same time. It's sad that Zoe is still living in her own world where she thinks everything she does is right and she's always the good guy. I don't know if she convinces herself everyday that she's perfect by looking at the mirror and saying "I'm perfect and everyone loves me" ten times or is it because of the people like Lucy who doesn't really speak up and doesn't let Zoe know about her flaws. From what I noticed, Zoe doesn't have real friends because everyone finds out what her true color is and stays away from her instead of telling her the truth.

To those who claim that they are Zoe's friend, please help her live in reality... then you can be what you claim to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment